1:03 AM   Shahadat Hossan   , ,    No comments
Before I became a blogger in 2011, I had already started affiliate marketing.
I've used bum marketing method to promote physical products.




If you are confused, means bum marketing method of long-tail keyword research and then write articles, who finally ranked in the Google top 10 within 30 days from the.
Back in the year 2011, it worked so well, and I made a lot of money from Amazon. But all that has changed now, because Panda and Penguin updated. No, not what you're thinking. Anyone can make more money as an Amazon affiliate, but you need a strategy.
Until now I am a proud Amazon employee/partner, and I would like to use this medium to guide you. Whether you believe it or not, it is much easier than ClickBank, money from Amazon. I have experimented with two networks and I pulled my conclusions based on proven facts.
Amazon is a household brand
Yes, Amazon grown so quickly in recent years. You have become a budget brand in the United States, Canada, Europe and around the world. People shop Amazon with peace knowing that Jeff Bezos can run away with their hard-earned money. Lol!
In contrast to digital products, where buyers are skeptical, Amazon sells physical products and buyers shop there as if Amazon is their favorite supermarket on the street. It is as serious as that!
We can not deny the fact that too lean, starting 4-8% compared to ClickBank a whopping 50% and 75% gives the commissions paid by Amazon.
But this means that you do not with Amazon affiliate program be successful? I don't think so. On the contrary,.

View the Original article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Recent Posts