12:18 AM   Shahadat Hossan   , ,    1 comment
In the name itself and the entire team here I like John Chow Dot Com Merry Christmas wishes you! This year instead of the traditional Christmas Turkey I the family in big bear Lake took a Christmas to do hot pot cooking.



For those who don't know, referred to hot pot, less known as a steamer several East Asian varieties stew consisting of a simmering metal pot with stock in the middle of the dining table. While the hot pot is kept, simmering, ingredients are in the pot and are cooked at the table. Are typical hot pot, the courts thin slices of meat, leafy vegetables, mushrooms, wontons, egg dumplings, and seafood. The cooked food is eaten with a DIPPING sauce. In many areas, hot pot will eat often in the winter eating.
We are over the Christmas holidays in big bear Lake. Sally is really pleased you receive gifts and hit hanging. Again Merry Christmas and a safe holiday to all of you.


View the Original article

1 comment:

  1. Huh? Yeah, that was my reaction when I was told you can get paid good

    money to use Facebook. But I checked it out and I loved what I found.

    If you know how to use Facebook then you can generate a serious income

    doing this, too. Click below to get all the details:

    https://socialsalerep.com?hyden1435

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Recent Posts